World Contraception Day takes place on September 26th every year. The annual worldwide campaign centers around a vision where every pregnancy is wanted.
For both members and non-members, do note that the consultation will be waived for the day in order to support ease of obtaining contraceptives from the comfort of your home.
Do note that you need to be between 21-55 years of age. We will need to check on your cervical cancer screening schedule before prescribing the medications.
For members, please contact your care coordinator, if you already have an existing prescription from iDOC Clinic, you do not need to see a doctor for refill till your next appointment date.
Take the following steps to protect yourself from the haze in Singapore:
- Avoid strenuous activities outdoors
- Stay indoors as much as possible.
- Roll up your car windows when driving
- Use an air-conditioner if possble. Air purifiers are also helpful.
- Drink plenty of water.
- N95 respirators/masks can provide adequate protection. However, it may not be needed if outdoor exposure is very limited (<5 mins)
Please take note that normal surgical/face masks are not sufficient.
Stepping Out For Stroke 2019 will be held on 12 Oct 2019. Our team members will be participating to show our support to the stroke survivors and their families.
Our deepest appreciation goes to the participants, volunteers, donors, sponsors for making the event a success!
Do put on your Actxa Fitness tracker and send us a screenshot of your steps record for a special reward.