EasyCare International (iDOC) Notice of Privacy Practices (Online Copy)
This notice describes how personal and medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review carefully.
Protected Health Information (PHI)
This may include but not limited to
- previous and current health status
- appointment dates and times
- test results and diagnosis.
1. Specific activities during which you may be contacted:
- Appointment reminder
- Treatment-related purpose
- Healthcare operations
2. We do not without your permission:
a. Send promotional or advertising material without your consent.
b. Disclose your personal information unauthorised third parties including but not limited to
- Insurance agents
- Financial Institutions
- Non-family members
- Advertising Companies
- News Publishers
- Social Media
- Personal representatives/family members in suspected cases of abuse/estrangement
- Conduits (courier such as DHL/FedEx and ISP) *
* Only in severe extreme cases (e.g. where a package can’t be delivered as addressed or there is a server malfunction at the ISP), there might a live person come in contact with the protected details of what they usually handle anonymously.
3. We may disclose your information to the following individuals unless stated otherwise:
- Personal representatives if there is a registered LPA or Deputy.
- Family members if said patient has lost capacity and there is no registered LPA / Deputy.
- Parents of children under 21 years of age
- At doctor’s discretion if patient is unavailable (deceased, overseas, etc.)
- To associated health authorities where threat to public health is of concern (HSA, MOH)
- Medical business associates only for the purpose of treatment, payment and healthcare operations
- Doctor to hospital associated with your medical care
4. Obtaining Medical report and disclosure log
- Please contact our Care Coordinator at +65 88179515
- A professional fee may be incurred if signed legal document must be provided.
- You have the right to receive your information in a confidential manner (alternative address or phone number)
5. Collection of non-personal data for security reasons
We have a legitimate interest in protecting his website offers against abusive automated spying and SPAM. We use the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google Inc. (Google) to protect your submissions via internet submission forms on this site and on our telemedicine web applications.
This plugin checks if you are a person in order to prevent certain website functions from being (ab)used by spam bots (particularly comments). This plugin query includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the Google reCAPTCHA service. By using the reCAPTCHA, you consent to allow us to utilise your data in this manner.
6. Updates of this document
EasyCare International Pte Ltd reserves the right to change its privacy practices.
The most updated copy of this document can be found at https://easycare.com.sg/npp
Last updated on 19 May 2020 by Dr Poh Pei Ghim