Telemedicine allows you to speak to our doctor without the need for you to travel to our clinic. No apps need to be installed.
Telemedicine Operating hours:
|Sunday or Public Holidays||0830-1300|
1) Working Webcam
The video is supported at resolutions of 1920 x 1080 or higher
2) PC (Windows/Mac/Linux)
– Microsoft Edge
– Google Chrome
– Mozilla Firefox
(Please ensure your browsers are updated to the latest version)
– Mobile (Support Pending)
3) Valid Account
- First you need to have a valid account. You may register for one here.
- Log in using your NRIC. You should be able to see a list of doctors and waiting time. Click on a doctor’s name to request a private consultation.
- You will enter a private consultation room with the doctor. Please wait for the doctor to be ready as he might be seeing another patient. Accept the call at the top left corner. If the website requests for permissions to use your microphone and video, click Allow.
- After the call, a payment instructions will be sent to your email. Your MC and prescription will be emailed to you shortly.
- You may use your valid prescription to collect at any Unity Pharmacy or iDOC Clinic outlet. Please bring Photo ID to collect your medications.
When you are ready
Suitable conditions to see a Telemedicine Doctor:
- Cough and cold without fever
- Diarrhoea/Food poisoning
- Common Rashes/Eczema
- Acid Reflux
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Follow up Consult
- Request for repeat prescription:
– Chronic/Repeat Medications
This list is non-exhaustive.
Telemedicine should not be used for
- Extending MCs
- Certifying fitness